18 items found, showing page 1 of 2
Cornwall by Kernow has announced network changes for its bus services in Cornwall. The changes, which are part of a twice-yearly network review, come into force on Sunday 31 March.
Somerset Council and First Bus South which operates Buses of Somerset have reached an agreement to ensure four routes in the county can continue to run for another year.
First South has confirmed its bus timetables over the Christmas and New Year period.
In time for panto season, local bus operator First Solent has teamed up with Portsmouth’s Kings Theatre to offer a special ‘5 for £5’ bus ticket for people heading to Hook: The Further Adventures of Peter Pan.
- New tap on, tap off (TOTO) technology gives best value fares for customers
- Contactless payments help personalise pricing based on usage
- Daily/weekly price caps allow unlimited travel for a fixed price
- From Monday 27 November, changes to Buses of Somerset’s timetables will further improve punctuality and reliability
- Following customer feedback, earlier buses added to help locals get to work
- Evening services extended on the 21 service
Local bus operator, First South is offering free travel across its bus network for all veterans and UK Armed Forces personnel travelling to Remembrance activities on Armistice Day (Saturday 11th November) and Remembrance Sunday (Sunday 12th November).
- First Bus South, operator of First Solent, has started construction works to electrify Hoeford bus depot
- The newly electric depot will support 62 new EV buses for Portsmouth and Hampshire
- EV Buses and electric infrastructure is a jointly funded initiative with Hampshire County Council and Portsmouth City Council
- Bus operator Cornwall by Kernow has joined forces with Hall for Cornwall
- Partnership will encourage bus usage as a sustainable travel option to the theatre
- Cornwall by Kernow becomes official sponsor of Hall for Cornwall’s Christmas Show, Peter Pan
- New direct coach service links Watford to Heathrow in around 45 mins
- RA3 is the latest addition to the RailAir family, operated by First Bus South in partnership with Heathrow
- Cost effective new route increases connectivity to UK’s busiest airport
- Buses of Somerset (First Bus South) confirm its bus depot in Bridgwater will close with effect from 3 September 2023.
- Buses of Somerset remains committed to its future in Somerset and its operations will continue to be run from neighbouring depots.
- From 3 September, there will be some changes to services across Buses of Somerset network, including improvements to frequencies on selected routes.